Personal Information We Collect:
Personal information is the data that is associated with your name or personal identity. The personal information you provide us may include name, e-mail address, phone numbers and project details.
Eneca GMbH may use your personal information to understand your needs and interests better and to provide you with better services.
Eneca GMbH does not sell, rent or lease any individual's/company's personal information or lists of email addresses to third parties for commercial and/or marketing purposes. How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
Notification of Changes:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our webste
- Improve, personalize, and expand our webste
- Understand and analyze how you use our webste
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Eneca GMbH automatically receives and records information from your browser via our servers, including your IP address, the time and information regarding the page you requested, etc. Copyrights & Trademarks:
Eneca GMbH ensures that the material on this website is accurate and current.
Eneca GMbH has independently developed all the content presented on its website. The copyright for content provided by Eneca GMbH will remain the property of Eneca GMbH and the company does not allow its re-printing on any medium without a prior written permission.
Disclaimer: All the trademarks and all the logos are the property of their respective owners. IT Security, Data Security & Confidentiality
All the offices and production facilities of Eneca GMbH are custom-bond. Random checks are carried out to prevent any kind of violation of guidelines. The Salient Features of
Eneca GMbH's Security Policy include:
The Salient Features of
- Strict non-disclosure and non-compete agreements bind all employees.
- Entry of unauthorized persons into Eneca GMbH premises is strictly prohibited.
- Adequate security personnel is present on Eneca GMbH premises to guard the property.
- Document storage area is well protected.
- The entry of employees is restricted to their working area along with time restrictions.
- No unauthorized access is allowed in the systems area.
- Nothing can be taken inside the premises without written permission.
- Nothing can be taken out of the premises without written permission.
- Each personnel has his own password and access to his given computer/workstation is also restricted.
- Responsibilities are strictly defined and therefore there are no overlapping areas of work.
Eneca's Confidentiality Policy include:
- All data and information provided by a client will be confidential and strictly the property of the client.
- Eneca GMbH agrees that neither the company nor its staff will disclose any information about the project to any third party without the prior consent of an executive officer of the client.
- Eneca GMbH agrees that neither the company nor its staff will reproduce in any way or divulge any tangible or intangible property whatsoever which could reasonably be construed as constituting confidential information of the client.
- All raw data, directories, printouts, processed data and finalized product will solely be the property of the client.
- Once the data is approved, Eneca GMbH will destroy all raw and processed data.